Our fast growing Events Department at Keeley Hire requires a dynamic, enthusiastic & quick thinking sales minded person to join our busy team.
Dealing with a huge range of clients from Blue Chip Corporate to end users there really is never a dull moment in the Events Office!
Keeley Hire has taken the event industry by storm over the last 18 months and are set to grow further!
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and be proficient in written English also. With the confidence to “pick up the phone” and cold call a prospect customer is an absolute must. But also maintaining the quality and seeing a hire through to the end treating it as their individual business is very important.
The ideal candidate must be able to self-motivate and be able to look for potential prospect customers and be able to “think on their feet should a challenge present itself” along-side working as part of a team to ensure the whole hire process runs as smoothly as possible for our clients.
The key Skills required:
- Proficient written & spoken English is essential
- Confidence in cold sales calling
- Ability to multi-task
- A healthy & hungry attitude to succeed
- Dedication to see the job through from conception to end result
- Independent thinker (able to think and work out potential future clients & leads…)
- Able to work as part of a team and take ownership of their work.
Should you have the skills for the above, and want to work in the events industry what are you waiting for, why haven’t you submitted your C.V. already?!